- Mission Sewing Day, 10AM to 3PM; Grace Community Bible Fellowship, 1759 Pittsburgh Road, Franklin. Join us the 3rd Saturday of each month as we get together to make a simple pillowcase dress for the orphans in Africa. We will also be sewing items for the ABC Pregnancy Center as well as rag quilts for CASA. Please bring your sewing machine and any extra supplies you may have. Everyone is invited no matter what your sewing skill is. We plan to start at 10:00 am and sew until 3:00pm. Located at 1759 Pittsburgh Road, Franklin PA.
Donations of supplies of all types are welcome as well. We need cotton fabric as well as flannel. Sheets and pillowcases can be used. We use 1/4 and 1/2 inch elastic as well as ribbons.
For more information about Little Dresses for Africa visit :
Contact Wendy if you have any questions; 814-758-0386, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Awana, every Sunday starting at 5:45pm to 7pm, First Baptist Church, 1041 Liberty Street, Franklin. Ages K-6th grade, ongoing through the school year.
- Galloway Clothing Free4All on Wednesday evenings, 6:00 – 8:00 pm. Everyone is welcome. Clothing for all ages: coats, shoes, blankets, and linens too. Kid’s Camp & Youth Ministry available during this time. Drop off your children (ages 3 & up) while you shop. The church is located at 196 Seysler Road, Franklin. From Franklin: take Rt. 417 north, turn right on Seysler Road, Church is on the right. Use the back doors near the playground. For more information visit www.gallowaychurch.org or call 437-5425.
- Covenant Prayer Time – Every Wednesday at 9am; Valley Dairy, Cranberry/Seneca. Join the Fertigs UM Charge in this time of prayer.
- Youth Alternatives: AFTER SCHOOL SNACK AND STUDY
Offers one-on-one homework assistance throughout the school year and provides a warm nutritious meal at the Oil City Youth Alternative’s center and the Youth Alternatives / Hillier Center at First Presbyterian Church in Franklin.
AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES
During the school year, Youth Alternatives provides fun after school activities for the youth. The youth come to the center and have an option to play board games, ping pong, pool, foosball or the Wii. YA has a few computers that the youth can get on to complete their homework or play games. Those a just a few of the fun activities we do here at the center.
This is free to youth. Please call Youth Alternatives at 814-676-5785 for more information. www.yavenangocounty.org
- Christians United for Revival Prayer Meeting, Thursdays at 6:30pm at Franklin Alliance Fellowship Hall, 1200 Otter St. in Franklin to pray for revival for our County and Country. The meeting is open to all who wish to participate. For more information, call 814-671-7110.
- Venango Youth for Christ:
- Oil City Middle School Campus Life; once a week on Tuesday’s starting in October and through the school year 1:30 to 2:30 pm, meet at the school office and then go to Hasson Heights Community Church. Snacks, discussions, Bible lesson, games and more!
- Franklin Middle School Campus Life; once a week on Wednesday’s starting in October and through the school year 10:29 am to 11:29 am, meet at the school and then go to the Franklin Nazarene Church to have lunch, discussions, games, and more!
- Senior High Campus Life; Mondays from 7-9pm at the YFC Center, corner of Rt 257 and Bredinsburg Road in Seneca. Our theme for this year is “Better Than Ever.” Students will be challenged to not limit Campus Life – and not limit the potential of a “Better Than Ever” year. They will have opportunities to discuss what it means to live Better Than Ever in the most important areas of life while also tackling critical issues high school students face. This year we believe Campus Life can be “Better Than Ever.”
- YFC JV/Middle School Campus Life meetings; Tuesdays from 7-8:30pm at the YFC Center.
- Thursdays in the Marienville area our S.W.A.T., (Servants With a Testimony) Venango YFC Affilate Campus Life ministry, meets weekly at the MACA building. 7-9 pm.
- Celebrate Recovery, contact 814-432-5304, email email@example.com:
- Monday-7pm @ Seneca UMC, 196 E. State Road
- Tuesday-7pm @ Free Methodist Church, 206 Wilson Ave., OC
- Wednesday-7:30pm @ Free Methodist Church, 71 Willow St., Siverly (OC)
- Wednesday-6:00pm @ The Altar International House of Prayer, 898 Park Ave. (upstairs), Meadville
- Friday-7:30pm @ 1st Baptist Church, 1041 Liberty St, Franklin (use Buffalo St entrance)
- Sunday-6pm @ New Life Care Center, 107 West Spring St., Titusville